About Moor Hall
Moor Hall is located near the village of Dormansland near Lingfield in a quiet semi-rural setting with views over the surrounding countryside and easy access to East Grinstead and the M25 Junction 6, M23 Junction 10, and is just 15 mins away from Gatwick Airport.
A Modern Business Park
This property is in a quiet semi-rural location and is well managed with easy access and a comfortable atmosphere. With ultra-fast fibre to the premises, putting the site amongst the fastest in the country for internet speeds.
A former Medieval hall house, dating from c.1500, surrounded by former agricultural buildings, some of which date back to c.1600, including an 18th Century timber-framed converted barn. The site has been under present ownership since 1985 and has been completely refurbished to a modern, high specification.
In 1990 the outbuildings were converted into smaller units for rental and has shown a good rate of occupancy ever since. The property is managed full time and we ensure that tenants’ needs are continually met.
Suitable for B1 and B8 use.
All units contain independent, self-contained facilities with:
- Fitted kitchens, ladies & gents toilets
- Mains Water and electricity
- LPG Radiator Central Heating
- Low voltage & Cat V Lighting
- Carpet Tiled Flooring
- Air Conditioning
- All services independently metered per office
- Alarm System
- Mains Fire Alarm
- Semi Rural yet convenient location
- Allocated Reserved Company Parking
- Ample Visitor Parking
- External Communal Lighting
- After Hours Secure Entrance System with Electric Gates
- Site CCTV Security System throughout
- Back- up Generator- Uninterrupted power supply 110KVA
- Cat5e/6 cabling throughout
- Fibre to the Premises, 330mb/s per connection